Innovative White Label PPC Services, Growing Your Agency Profits
We work with ambitious agency owners by becoming their strategic partner for all things PPC.
for Facebook Advertising
- Eye Doctors
- Local Event
- Food & Beverage
- Home Services
- Personal Services
- Pet Services
- Senior Living
- Health & Medical
- Gyms, Yoga Studio, etc
- Children Services
- Flower stores
- Employment Services*
Facebook Management Costs and Expectations
Other than the dedicated Facebook Landing Page and Tracking, what you can expect from our Facebook Advertising is below. Pricing is per campaign, this is due to all Facebook Campaigns being objective specific. Different objectives require separate campaigns, and therefore separate budgets. They do not share ads, meaning we treat the optimization of each separately.
Account minimums of $1,000 in spend and the recommended starting budget is $2,500. The account will include a top of funnel and a traditional (non-Omni) remarketing campaign. New niches will require additional campaigns and additional products are subject to fees.
|Ad Budget||Campaigns||Ad Sets (per campaign)||Ads (per ad set)|
|$1,000 – $2,500||1-2||2-4||2-3|
|$5,001 – $10,000||3-4||4-8||2-3|
|$10,001 – $20,000||Up to 5||Up to 8||2-3|
|Ad Budget||Monthly Management Fee||Onboarding Fee|
|$1,000 – $2,500||$395||$595|
|$5,001 – $10,000||$595||$995|
|$10,001 – $20,000||$695||$1045|
* Above prices do not cover ECommerce
**Holiday and seasonal ad changes are an optional add on
Optional Add Ons
- Ad updates outside of once per month: $50 per ad set
- Second call tracking number: $15
- Additional landing page: $300 for unique page or $150 for variant
- Custom ads: $100/hr with no minimum
- Omni Retargeting monthly management: starting at $150
- Add Google or Bing bundled with Facebook – coming soon
What Is Not Included?
- We will not create or optimize a Facebook Page – if the Ad Account is not linked to a Facebook Page, the ads can only run in the right-hand column.
- We will not create the Facebook Ads account or business manager. The agency is responsible for creating and providing Business Manager and adding the specified Business Manager.
- Agency will also be responsible for adding and maintaining billing.
- Code installation on the website will not be managed by InvisiblePPC
- Lead ad set-up as these require third-party integration. These must be set up by the agency or end client.
What our white label PPC Partners say...
"It’s particularly crucial for us that we can trust our client’s campaigns into their hands without having to check in to the accounts to ensure everything is okay – we know they’ve got it covered, and their reporting is comprehensive and punctual. We’d highly recommend InvisiblePPC."
"I've been working with the InvisiblePPC team for 4 years now and I am very happy. We met the team at a seminar, liked what we heard and started a conversation with them. We were happy to see that their processes and quality of work matched our own (and they were able to grow with us). Now, they manage ALL of our Google Ads clients and we're happy that they do."
"InvisiblePPC has been an invaluable resource for my agency for years. They provide us with the best consultation, implementation and reporting that I've ever experienced with an outsourced provider. InvisiblePPC gets results so we look like heroes to our clients."
Are you a growing digital agency that needs a trusted white label PPC provider?
We'll work with you to deliver results and strategy advice for your clients, as well as providing ongoing education and support. Learn about our PPC Smart Niche packages based on the elements that are absolutely required to run ads successfully on Google Ads.