PPC Smart Niche
Our Smart Niche mission is to provide your clients with the most effective paid media strategy as efficiently and affordably as possible for the most in demand niches. Start the InvisiblePPC Partner Program and be on your way to onboarding clients
What are PPC Smart Niches?
The Smart Niche program was created by InvisiblePPC based on the elements that are absolutely required to run ads successfully on Google Ads. We developed this product so that we only provide a service that includes every aspect necessary for Google Ads success. Additionally, this product is designed for a speedy tracking setup and campaign launch.
We only provide our product to specific niches. These represent niches in which we are experienced, knowledgeable and have proven success.
Smart Niches are defined in our provided list and apply to one business location. If the advertiser has multiple business locations they wish to target that would be considered two Smart Niches.
Who is it for?
Agency owners selling service in the following Niches and Specializations.
(Don’t see yourself below please click here)
Current PPC Smart Niches
Additional information, such as performance estimates and keyword examples, are available to our partners in our free PPC Smart Niche Course. For a full list of PPC Smart Niches currently available and performance estimates please visit our sheet here. For our full PPC Smart Niche terms and conditions please visit our terms page.
Don’t see your niche here? We’re always looking to grow our Smart Niches. Submit your request here.
|Auto Services – Body Shop|
|Auto Services – Repair General/Mechanic|
|Chiropractor – General|
|Chiropractor – Pain Area|
|Dental – Cosmetic Dentistry|
|Dental – Dental Implants|
|Dental – Dentures|
|Dental – General Dentistry|
|Dental – Invisalign|
|Dental – Orthodontist|
|Doctor – General Practitioner|
|Doctor – Urgent Care|
|Electrical – General Electrician|
|Electrical – Need Specific|
|Electrical – Rewiring|
|Funeral Services – Cremation|
|Funeral Services – General|
|House Cleaning – Carpet|
|House Cleaning – General Cleaning|
|HVAC – AC Installation/Repair|
|HVAC – Commercial|
|HVAC – General|
|HVAC – Heat Installation/Repair|
|Landscaping – General|
|Landscaping – Hardscaping|
|Landscaping – Sprinkle Systems|
|Legal – Bankruptcy – General|
|Legal – Bankruptcy – Specific Types|
|Legal – Criminal – DUI/DWI Lawyer|
|Legal – Estate Planning – General|
|Legal – Estate Planning – Probate|
|Legal – Family – Child Custody|
|Legal – Family – Divorce|
|Legal – Family – General|
|Legal – Immigration Lawyer – General|
|Legal – Personal Injury – General|
|Legal – Personal Injury – Vehicle Accident|
|Legal – Worksman’s Compensation Law|
|Moving & Storage – Movers|
|Moving & Storage – Storage Solutions|
|Paving – Commercial|
|Paving – Driveways|
|Paving – General|
|Pest Control – General|
|Pest Control – Indoor Bugs|
|Pest Control – Indoor Mammals|
|Pest Control – Mosquito|
|Physical Therapy – General|
|Physical Therapy – Pain Area|
|Plumbing – Service Plumber|
|Plumbing – Water Heater|
|Professional Services – Accounting/CPA|
|Restoration – Basement Waterproofing|
|Remodeling – Bathroom|
|Remodeling – Countertops|
|Remodeling – Kitchen|
|Remodeling – Window Replacement|
|Roofing – Commercial|
|Roofing – General|
|Roofing – Metal Roofs|
|Roofing – Storm Damage|
|Solar panels – General|
|Water Damage – General|
|Water Damage – Mold Remediation|
|Water Damage – Need Specific|
|Weight Loss – Coolsculpting – Fat Reduction|
|Weight Loss – Coolsculpting – General|
|Weight Loss – General|
|Weight Loss – Medical|
Whats included in our
PPC Smart Niche Service?
What’s Included In Launch
- 20 Minute Onboarding Call
- Account Setup (GTM, Google Analytics, Google Ads)
- Landing Page Adaptation (We’ll update our Smart Niche landing page template to reflect the advertisers business by replacing existing image and content.)
- Image updates include logo, map location (if applicable), testimonial headshots (if available), call to action background color, sticky bar background color, staff images, service images, award logo & credential logos.
- Tracking Implementation for calls and lead form submissions
- Local Area Call Tracking Numbers
- Proven Campaign Setup (including keyword set, ad copy, audience targeting, ad extensions)
- 6 Month Roadmap
- Competitive Landscape and Offer Review
- Ad Spend
- Taking over existing Google Accounts
- Custom landing page requests
- CNAME – We highly recommend that a CNAME is set up on the client’s website to host the landing page. If this cannot be done, you should purchase a generic domain for your agency to use in these circumstances and charge your client as desired. We suggest setting up something like “topservice.com” so that you can easily create a CNAME for any client. Examples: clientname.topservice.com, dcdentist.topservice.com, jakesplumbing.topservice.com.
- End Client communication
What’s Included in Management
- Weekly Account Management and Optimizations
- (1) Monthly Communication of Your Choice:
- 20 Minute Catch Up Call OR
- Written Report Analysis or 5 Minute Video Update
- Landing Page Testing (based on our roadmap)
- Agency Reporting Dashboard
- Client Reporting Dashboard
- Automated Monthly Reports
Optional Add Ons
- Additional Communication – management fee includes the one communication method of communication, if you’d like to order additional communication, you may order it for a fee:
- 20 Minute Call = $95
- Written Report Analysis = $50
- Video Recorded Review = $45
- 3rd Party Platform Tracking or Integration (ie. Vcita, SalesForce, CRMs) = $200
- Facebook Remarketing = $250 setup, $100 management
- Bing Ads = $150 setup, +$75 management (billed by account, not Smart Niche)
- Purchase of the Unbounce landing page file for use outside of our management = $200
What campaigns do we run?
Can we just use the client’s website?
No, we only manage accounts that run traffic to a landing page created specifically for the Smart Niche. We onboard dozens of clients a month, and have found the number one roadblock to a fast onboard and quick success comes from sending traffic to the homepage. To ensure success, we want to offer you the best.
Why can’t we put my client’s two business locations in the same Smart Niche campaign since the keywords will be the same.
Not all the keywords will be the same. Much of our strategy is based on localization specificity which means our keywords are location based as well as our landing pages. Cramming our landing pages with multiple addresses, phone numbers, etc will cause the landing page to fail. Separate locations require separate campaigns for location extensions to work properly.
How can my client see their ads?
An advertiser should never search for their own ads. There are a number of reasons that an ad may not show every time our keywords as searched. Additionally, constantly searching for your ads may negatively impact your performance because by searching and not clicking, you are saying that this ad is not relevant to what you are searching. Alternatively, you should be utilizing the Ad Preview tool within Google Ads to determine if your ad is showing.
Are there contracts?
We do not have contracts, however we do encourage setting a minimum three month term with your clients and ensuring they have the budget to invest for more than one month. This helps to ensure they understand and accept the expectation that it can take three to six months for Google Ads to work.
Can we combine multiple Smart Niches into the same campaign to keep costs down?
No, our Smart Niches are segmented because they require separate campaigns for budgeting and targeting as well as separate landing pages for relevancy and visitor experience.
When can I expect our first lead?
We are always very excited when our first lead comes in! Google Ads takes time to work. Though we do everything we can to get our first lead as quickly as possible, it is not uncommon to go a week or longer without your first lead. As a general rule of thumb, you should set the expectation that it takes three months for Google Ads to work.
When will we go live?
We will provide you a go live date during our onboarding call. We recommend communicating that it will take up to two weeks to go live.
What are your terms of service?
What our white label PPC Partners say...
"It’s particularly crucial for us that we can trust our client’s campaigns into their hands without having to check in to the accounts to ensure everything is okay – we know they’ve got it covered, and their reporting is comprehensive and punctual. We’d highly recommend InvisiblePPC."
"I've been working with the InvisiblePPC team for 4 years now and I am very happy. We met the team at a seminar, liked what we heard and started a conversation with them. We were happy to see that their processes and quality of work matched our own (and they were able to grow with us). Now, they manage ALL of our Google Ads clients and we're happy that they do."
"InvisiblePPC has been an invaluable resource for my agency for years. They provide us with the best consultation, implementation and reporting that I've ever experienced with an outsourced provider. InvisiblePPC gets results so we look like heroes to our clients."