PPC Smart Niche Terms and Conditions
PPC Smart Niche Terms and Conditions
- We strive to get the ads up and running for the End-Client within 10 business days of receiving the Onboarding Form. The Agency working closely with End-Client to get quick approvals, can cut it down to 6 business days. We will not be responsible for delays due to inaccurately filled on-boarding forms, account access, and approvals issues from Agency or End-Client.
- If the Onboarding is delayed by more than 30 days due to approvals, accesses, etc on the Agency’s end, InvisiblePPC may decide to proceed with an internal cancellation, in which case only the Management fee will be refunded.
- We quote all Smart-Niche targets based on historical data of our clients; they are no guarantee against seasonal or generally changing market situations.
- Our success depends on our Agencies succeeding with their clients. Please communicate all concerns and issues from clients promptly to us to be addressed in a timely fashion.
- InvisiblePPC reserves the right to decline services to any End-Client or agency for unprofessional interaction with our team.
2. Google Ads Security
- To keep your account secure, we require you to set up two-Step Verification authentication on your Google Ads My Client Center (MCC) account. Two-step authentication reduces the likelihood of successful hacking attempts.
- Any hacking of an account is not InvisiblePPC’s responsibility. Please address this with Google directly.
- Client accounts created by InvisiblePPC will have two-step authentication requirements enabled. We highly recommend you do so on your email access as well.
3. Lead Handling
- InvisiblePPC monitors call data to ensure that tracking is working, but the client is responsible for answering the phone, contacting lead form submissions, and winning new business.
- InvisiblePPC does not listen to phone calls or review lead forms.
4. Communication Options
- Our service includes monthly communication of your choice from these three:
- 20 Minute Catch Up Call
- Written Report Analysis
- 5 Minute Video Update
- If you need additional communication, you may:
- Add-On Additional Communication Methods – see the partner guide for options and pricing.
- Submit a Ticket – free (within reason). Tickets are our way of assisting our partners with quick, simple requests. If we receive excessive tickets requesting client information, we may require you to hold your request for your scheduled call, swap your preferred communication to a monthly call, or order an additional paid call to meet your needs.
- We are committed to focusing on what is best for the client. Excessive requests beyond scheduled communications take resources away from account management, which is not in the client’s best interest.
- Your InvisiblePPC team is available from 9 to 5 CST (GMT – 5 Hrs)
5. Response Times
- Tickets: Responded by next business day.
- Please understand that we occasionally experience a high volume of requests, especially during the first week of each month, increasing our response time to 48 hours.
- Please note that response time and resolution time are not the same things. Although we try to resolve requests upon the first response, if you request something requiring extensive time or outside of the scope of our strategy, this can sometimes take a few days and may be billable.
6. Call Policy
- All calls with InvisiblePPC must be at a computer screen, with reliable internet, and in an environment free of distraction.
- We will request rescheduling the call in case of connectivity issues, problems hearing, background noise, etc.
- All our calls are recorded and available to you for review. However, we strongly recommend you take detailed notes if there is an issue with the call recording beyond our control.
7. Account Build/Structure
- InvisiblePPC uses set build structures, settings, ad copy, keywords, and extensions depending on the niche and budget.
- This setup is at the discretion of InvisiblePPC and is in the best interest of your client.
- InvisiblePPC will create and/or manage your Client’s ad account. In order for our system to work, InvisiblePPC should be the only account holder making changes to a client account, including but not limited to:
Conversion Goal Adjustments
8. Location Extensions
- The client must have a Google My Business (GMB) listing to use location extensions. Location extensions have become increasingly important. So important that when Google recognizes a Google Ads account is related to a GMB account, they will automatically link it!
- We encourage all clients to get a GMB account and ensure that the information is accurate.
- When the data is linked from a GMB account, InvisiblePPC is not responsible for errors in location extensions.
- Smart Niche list includes the minimum ad budget required to work with InvisiblePPC.
- Account budgets are paced based on a calendar month and not a billing cycle.
- Daily budgets will fluctuate based on performance, pacing, and Google’s ad delivery frequency.
- It is common and acceptable that we pace high or low during the month.
- We try to adjust budgets and pace to make the total monthly budget last until the last day of the month.
- Due to fluctuating search volume and Google’s ability to overspend a daily budget, it is not uncommon for us to pause 2-3 days early.
- InvisiblePPC will not provide any refund or concessions for running out of budget early.
- A given client budget will get a specific number of clicks per month. Spending the budget in 25 days or 30 days does not change the number of clicks.
- If you submit a budget update, the budget update is assumed to apply to the current calendar month unless otherwise stated in the request. For example, if you increase the budget from $1000 to $2000 on October 15th, we will adjust the budget to spend $2000 in the calendar month of October.
- We might not use the entire budget if it is increased close to the end of the month because Search volume available for the remainder of the month might be limited.
- If you decrease your budget mid-month, please consider that we’ve already spent the budget so far this month. If the decrease is substantial, we may not have any budget left to spread out throughout the month, resulting in pausing campaigns.
10. Account Change Requests
- InvisiblePPC will apply only the strategies and optimizations in the client’s best interest.
- If the requested change is not in the account’s best interest, we will not fulfill the request.
- We appreciate that this may cause frustration, but it is best for your client’s long-term success.
11. Unauthorized Changes in Ad Account
- We will not tolerate 3rd parties (partners, clients, or other agencies) making changes to our ads accounts.
- If we discover changes made inside a managed account without our prior disclosure, we will issue a warning on the first infraction.
- The second infraction will result in a penalty fee equal to one month’s management fees, and the third infraction will result in the cancellation of the account.
- We provide Agency and End-client access to a performance dashboard. The performance dashboard displays data up to the previous day, not today.
- Same-day data is only available by viewing the applicable vendor account. Included in each management package are automated reports.
- We generate reports on the 1st of each month for the previous calendar month.
- You have the option to purchase a written performance analysis (check partner guide for pricing). This report will be available by the 7th business day of each month.
13. Landing Pages
- InvisiblePPC creates and tests landing pages using proven templates.
- InvisiblePPC, not the advertiser, owns these pages.
- All our landing pages are built on Swipepages
- Each Landing Page fulfillment includes at the most 2 rounds of iterations. During these iterations, the Agency is required to provide feedback mainly on factual information, making sure that the client is not misinterpreted.
14. Call Tracking
- Our approved call tracking provider is CallTrackingMetrics.
- We do not accept any other providers.
- All clients get one local phone number forwarded to a landline included in their management fee.
- US phone numbers will also have calls forwarded to cell phones included.
15. Additional Charges
- InvisiblePPC incurs additional costs for toll-free numbers and forwarding international numbers to mobile phones.
- Toll-free numbers incur an additional setup cost depending on the country, please refer to your price sheet for detail.
- You may request a custom quote for actual costs.
- We will apply these additional costs to your invoice.
16. Connectivity Issues
- InvisiblePPC will troubleshoot connectivity issues within reason.
- We cannot troubleshoot third-party software and services (i.e., client answering service causing an issue with connection)
- We are happy to place you in touch directly with Call Tracking Metrics to troubleshoot to provide the quickest resolution.
17. Unanswered Calls
- If your client does not answer their phone, that doesn’t mean a caller will automatically leave a message.
- No refunds are issued for Call Tracking Metrics costs or click costs associated with unanswered calls.
18. Spam Calls
- Spam calls may occur with call tracking.
- InvisiblePPC does not charge your client for these calls, and these calls are not associated with clicks or click fees, so no refunds are issued for Spam calls.
- You can report excessive spam calls to InvisiblePPC, and we will then block the number or elect to purchase a new tracking number at no additional cost.
19. Call Tracking Testing
- InvisiblePPC may at any time conduct test calls if we ever feel there may be an issue with call tracking.
- InvisiblePPC will not speak to your client and hang up as soon as the call connects.
20. Onboarding and One Time Fees
- Payable in advance
- Not refundable
21. Monthly Management Fee
- The first monthly management fee will be invoiced 14 days after the account is onboarded and will recur monthly on that date, autopay.
- Monthly management fees are billed based on the client’s budget, not actual Ad spend.
- Management fees will not be adjusted based on actual Ad spend.
- Management fees apply unless/until Agency has submitted an official request to pause or cancel management.
- Due to the nature of optimizations and vendor fees associated with our management, a cancellation or pause mid-billing cycle will not result in a refund of any type.
- InvisiblePPC has a five-day grace period policy for cancellations. If the “Effective Date” of cancellation (as indicated on the Client Cancellation Form) is within the five-day grace period of the “date issued” and “date due” fields of the invoice, then we will void the invoice.
- Full payment is charged with no refund for service canceled outside of the five-day grace period.
- We will discontinue our management and consider it canceled for any account that has any recurring invoices that are outstanding and past due by more than three days.
- On the 4th day and until the account becomes current:
- All Client campaigns are paused
- All access to the reporting dashboard is disabled
- All landing pages purchased through us are disabled
- Any call-tracking numbers are disabled
- We reserve the right to turn all delinquent accounts over to a third-party collections agency and report the delinquency to all applicable agencies (credit bureaus, better business bureau, etc.).
Account Cancellation and Pausing
23. Account Cancellation
- Agency must submit the cancellation requests via a cancellation form.
- There is one business day turnaround for this request to be executed.
- InvisiblePPC would not be responsible for any ad spent over the weekend if the agency submits the cancellation/pause request on Friday.
- A cancellation means InvisiblePPC will pause all campaigns, release all tracking numbers, unpublish all landing pages, and remove the client from the reporting dashboard.
- Please make sure you download any reports you require before the cancellation date.
24. Account Cancellation
- All pause requests must be submitted via a cancellation/pause form.
- We allow account pauses to accommodate seasonality, investment re-evaluation, extended vacations, and the like.
- A pause means InvisiblePPC will pause all campaigns. We will preserve all call tracking numbers, landing pages, and the reporting dashboard.
- The monthly pause fee is charged to cover costs associated with our vendors.
25. We Want to Help Save Your Clients
- InvisiblePPC does not have contract terms, but we recommend that our partners have a 30-day cancellation notice policy with their clients.
- We can use this period to assist you in saving your account by making quick improvements/changes to increase performance. These tactics might not always work but are worth trying to keep your client account.
26. The account is Down due to the payment method.
- Google will stop running ads in an account if there is an issue with the payment method on file.
- InvisiblePPC is not responsible for or able to resolve any billing issues with Google.
27. Account Under Review
- Google may, at its discretion, place any account “under review.” During this period (typically 1 to 3 business days), ads will not be eligible to run.
- Unfortunately, InvisiblePPC is not able to expedite this process. These reviews are typically related to billing verification and are for your client’s safety.
28. Overspend Policy
- One of Google’s Ads policies allows Ads to spend up to 200% of the daily budget. In addition to delayed reporting, this policy makes it easy to spend over a set daily budget.
- Although InvisiblePPC has tools in place and makes many adjustments to ensure we stay within the monthly budget, InvisiblePPC is not responsible for overspending up to 20% over the monthly account budget.
29. Multiple Clients/Single Account
- Google allows only one website per individual Google Ads account.
- Any accounts with multiple web properties will be broken up into separate accounts and treated as individual clients for management, reporting, and billing purposes.
30. Prohibited Content
- Google restricts and prohibits advertising of various products and services such as prescription drugs, firearms, counterfeit goods, etc. Google can update this list at any time.
- If we determine that a client can no longer advertise due to this policy, we let our agency partners know immediately.
31. Account or Ads Down Due to Policy Issues
- Google may stop running ads in an account due to a policy issue with ads, landing page, website, content, service/product restrictions, etc. Their policies are updated frequently and often without announcement.
- It is not uncommon for ads to be disapproved by Google incorrectly, and InvisiblePPC will work with Google to resolve this.
- Although uncommon, if we cannot resolve the policy issue, InvisiblePPC will try our best to find an alternative solution such as a new service, platform, landing page, etc. If another solution is not available, InvisiblePPC will terminate the client effective immediately.
- Unfortunately, not every client will be eligible to participate in Remarketing. Google has clear privacy policies related to cookie-ing remarketing audiences.
- InvisiblePPC is not responsible should your client not be eligible to run remarketing. We urge you to become familiar with Google’s policies.
What our white label PPC Partners say...
"It’s particularly crucial for us that we can trust our client’s campaigns into their hands without having to check in to the accounts to ensure everything is okay – we know they’ve got it covered, and their reporting is comprehensive and punctual. We’d highly recommend InvisiblePPC."
"I've been working with the InvisiblePPC team for 4 years now and I am very happy. We met the team at a seminar, liked what we heard and started a conversation with them. We were happy to see that their processes and quality of work matched our own (and they were able to grow with us). Now, they manage ALL of our Google Ads clients and we're happy that they do."
"InvisiblePPC has been an invaluable resource for my agency for years. They provide us with the best consultation, implementation and reporting that I've ever experienced with an outsourced provider. InvisiblePPC gets results so we look like heroes to our clients."