Issue #24: Do you rely on referrals? You might be in trouble
For everyone in the states, welcome back from your 4th of July weekend! For everyone else, a very happy H2 to you! Today I wanted to talk about why you need to get uncomfortable to grow your business and have an invite to our next monthly training.
😳 Business Tip: Get Uncomfortable
Now that we’re officially into the second half of the year, I’ve got one question for you:
If it’s just “okay” or “could be better”, then I have an important bit of advice…do what’s uncomfortable!
Here’s the deal – most agencies grow through referrals and word-of-mouth, but what happens when the referrals slow down or stop completely? Well…you need to fall back on growth tactics that you haven’t tried yet.
Trying new things can be terrifying. I know all the questions that race through your head…
…Will this method work?
…Is it good enough?
…Am I partnering with the right folks?
…Will it have a meaningful impact on my business?
The fact is these are uncomfortable questions and feelings that you need to embrace today.
So do yourself a favor and identify the channel, method, or project that you’ve been pushing off and knock it out this month. Trust me, it will be a game-changer for your agency.
Reply to this email and I’ll share the acquisition method we finally enacted even though we had never done it before.
💰 July’s Webinar: Packaging, Pitching, Pricing, & Making $$$ With PPC Management
It’s a new month, which means new training! This month we wanted to focus less on Google campaign updates and wanted to spend more time talking about how to grow your agency.
In this training, we’ll cover:
- How to package PPC services to attract new business and expand to your current client base
- Breakdown how to pitch PPC to both new and current clients
- Share the different pricing models and scenarios
- And most importantly, how to scale PPC services so you don’t cut into your agency’s margins
Whether you’ve never offered PPC before or are a long-standing PPC agency, you’re definitely going to walk away with some business-changing information.
Uh-oh this webinar already happened.
The reply is only available to InvisiblePPC partners and our Agency Insiders.
Agency Insider includes:
- Access to this training and all previous Insider trainings
- Pre-sales materials to make discovery calls a breeze
- 170+ (and counting) case studies you can use to show prospects you can handle their accounts
- Swipe files that take all the heavy lifting out of the sales and onboarding process
- Our landing page template library
- Direct access to a community of agencies (plus the IPPC team)
Talk next week,
CEO & Chief Wizard