Issue #22: Have you tried inbox retargeting?

The Blink

No preamble today, we’ve got two BIG things to share. Let’s go!

🚀 Marketing Tip: How we’re generating leads for 98 cents!

A best in class website only converts visitors at around 2%. That means the other 98% of your traffic that you worked so hard to get onto your site is LOST.

Sure some will come back on their own or through retargeting, but wouldn’t you want another shot to get them to take some kind of action on your site?

That’s when we started doing Inbox Retargeting with a tool called GetEmails. A visitor hits your site, if they’re flagged as part of the global send list then they are added directly to your CRM/ESP.

We enter them into basic automation – thanking them for their visit and giving them a free gift (some of you reading this went through this EXACT process).

These emails get a 20% open rate & 11% click-to-open rate. Even cooler, 14% of these folks book a meeting with us.

This is a killer strategy for your agency AND for your clients. Give it a shot and let me know how it goes.

📅 [Webinar Invite] – PPC Process Management in ClickUp

I tried writing that subheadline about twenty different ways, but when it comes down to it process management isn’t super exciting. However, it is what separates the good agencies from THE GREAT ones.

That’s why we partnered up with ZenPilot for training dedicated to PPC agency operations. In this session you’ll learn:

  • Why every agency needs a process management tool PLUS why ClickUp is the best option for your agency
  • Get to look under the hood at our EXACT PPC workflow…the one we use for ALL of our agency partners
  • See an account dashboard overview that tells you what’s humming and what’s stalling
  • How to add PPC as a service line to grow your business

Every agency should sign up for this…even if you don’t use ClickUp…the concepts will translate to literally any process management tool.

Uh-oh this webinar already happened.

The reply is only available to InvisiblePPC partners and our Agency Insiders.

Agency Insider includes:

  • Access to this training and all previous Insider trainings
  • Pre-sales materials to make discovery calls a breeze
  • 170+ (and counting) case studies you can use to show prospects you can handle their accounts
  • Swipe files that take all the heavy lifting out of the sales and onboarding process
  • Our landing page template library
  • Direct access to a community of agencies (plus the IPPC team)

Get Access to Agency Insider. Just $1180/year.

Avi
CEO & Chief Wizard

Share
[Free Course]
[Free Course]
[class^="wpforms-"]
[class^="wpforms-"]