Done-For-You PPC Ads Audit
What is the IPPC Google Ad Audit?
Our 7-stage Google Ad audit dives into your prospect’s Google Ads account and uncovers the highest leverage areas in the account. We’ll analyze:
- Conversion tracking
- Impressions share
- Ad extensions
- Landing pages
- Ad match optimization
- …and more…
All audits come with a strategic account brief & our tactical checklist.
How Your Agency Can Use a PPC Audit
Offer as a Free Audit to Win New Clients
Sell Individually as an Entry Point Offer
Expand Current Clients to PPC Management
What Google Ad Accounts Qualify?
We only accept select accounts where an audit will provide value to your prospects. Here’s who qualifies for an audit:
- Active Google Ads Account
- Spend of at least $1000 in the last 30 days
- Not an Adwords Express account
If the account meets the above criteria, then we can get started once we’re granted access.
- We have real humans run the audit. It’s not just machines.
- We’ve got experience!
10+ years worth of data across 60+ niches.
- It’s a full strategic analysis of your account with exact recommendations.
- This is the exact audit and checklist we use when we onboard clients.
IPPC Agency Partner Price
(Not an IPPC Agency Partner – Learn More)
If you close your client & have us manage the account, the audit investment will be credited toward your InvisiblePPC
Frequently Asked Questions
3 to 5 business days. A business day defined as Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm. If your request is received after 5pm it will be counted as being received on the next business day.
Important – in order for us to complete the audit, we’ll need access to the prospect’s account. Once we have access to your MCC, your audit will be ready in 3 business days.
Only active Google Ad accounts with a spend of $1,000 per month.
We do not accept AdWords Express accounts.
- Access to your MCC
- Prospect/client account in your MCC
- Your MCC ID Number
- Your Client Google Ad ID Number
- Minimum monthly spend of $1000