Win More Clients & Keep Them Longer with PPC Boost
What is PPC Boost?
- A detailed PPC Audit (report + checklist included)
- Manual account optimizations
- Applying insights from our patent pending keyword selection tool
How Your Agency Can Use a PPC Boost
Offer as a Free Audit to Win New Clients
Sell Individually as an Entry Point Offer
Expand Current Clients to PPC Management
Who Qualifies for PPC Boost?
- Must have 30 days worth of Google PPC data
- Tracking must be set up and validated
- Must not be ecommerce
- Your client/prospect’s account is in your MCC
PPC Boost Pricing
- Account strategy brief
- 7 section detailed ad audit
- 61-point prescriptive checklist
- Manual improvements by our ad experts
- Keyword selection optimization
- Performance report to share with your client
IPPC Agency Partner Price
Frequently Asked Questions
3 to 5 business days. A business day defined as Monday to Friday 9pm – 5pm. If your request is received after 5pm it will be counted as being received on the next business day.
Important – in order for us to complete the audit, we’ll need access to the prospect’s account. Once we have access to your MCC, your audit will be ready in 3 business days.
Only active Google Ad accounts with 30 days of data and a spend of $1,000 per month.
We do not accept AdWords Express accounts or ecommerce companies
- Access to your MCC
- Prospect/client account in your MCC
- Your MCC ID Number
- Admin access to Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
- Your Client Google Ad ID Number
- Account active for last 30 days
- Minimum monthly spend of $1000